TIMBERLAND Pro Gridworks 8" Ironworker Boot
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and CAN CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers superior waterproof protection as well as blood-borne pathogen resistance.
Special tanning repels moisture for long-lasting waterproof protection.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY COMFORT SYSTEM
Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock with each step while returning energy back to the foot in key zones, providingmore strength and stamina at work.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Inside is Lined
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Alloy Safety Toe
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology Footbed
- Non-metallic puncture resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Rubber Toe
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Dual purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Cold Temperature thermoplastic urethane outsole with PU midsole
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces and extends flexibility in cold environments
- Slip Resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Electric Shock Resistant
- Flat Wedge outsole for maximum ground contact and traction