RED WING Supersole 2.0 6" Work Boot
With its dual-density urethane sole for premium comfort, durability and protection, this heavy-duty, CSA-approved boot is built to get you through long hours on the jobsite. A soft inner sole provides underfoot cushioning while a puncture- and chemical-resistant outer sole keeps you safe. The premium Red Wing leather upper provides further protection
- Two-density outsole has soft inner core for comfort and harder clear outer shell for maximum durability
- Proven, durable direct attach to welt construction
- Extra-long wearing outsole resists chemicals and oil
- Great for tough work environments such as the oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and railroads
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
- This refers to the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approval for protective footwear.
- SUPERSOLE 2.0
- Dual density urethane sole designed with inner sole to provide cushion and comfort, and outer sole to provide durability and protection. This premium sole not only provides top performance in traction, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, oil and chemical resistance, but also delivers maximum comfort.