RED WING 8" SuperSole 2.0 Work Boot
by Red Wing
These CSA-approved, heavy-duty boots are built to keep you safe and comfortable in demanding environments. A soft inner sole provides cushion and comfort, while a puncture- and chemical-resistant outer sole offers durability and protection. The full-grain, GORE-TEX® waterproof leather upper and 3M Thinsulate™ insulation withstand cold weather.
- Two-density outsole has soft inner core for comfort and harder clear outer shell for maximum durability
- Proven, durable direct attach to welt construction
- Extra-long wearing outsole resists chemicals and oil
- Great for tough work environments such as the oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and railroads
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
- Provides resistance to penetration of blood-borne pathogens by incorporating a waterproof membrane that is highly breathable. In addition, the membrane has been shown to provide resistance to penetration of blood-borne pathogens per ASTM F1671. However, no product offers total protection. In spite of the high quality standards to which this footwear and the membrane are produced, the barrier properties can be compromised by many factors, including wear, tears, delamination, sewing or imperfect seams. Under no circumstances will Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc., or the manufacturer of the membrane, be responsible for damages arising from the use of this product.
- The GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture from the outside, while allowing moisture inside to evaporate. GORE-TEX has over 9 billion pores per square inch that prevent water from getting to your feet while allowing sweat vapor to pass right through, keeping your feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- This refers to the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approval for protective footwear.
- SUPERSOLE 2.0
- Dual density urethane sole designed with inner sole to provide cushion and comfort, and outer sole to provide durability and protection. This premium sole not only provides top performance in traction, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, oil and chemical resistance, but also delivers maximum comfort.
- This removable footbed features unique Venturi air perforations to help keep feet cool and dry all day. The special weave pattern helps channel the energy caused by walking, and the arch is curved to add extra comfort.