PEAKWORKS E4 Shock Absorbing Lanyard - Single Leg/Snap Hook 4'
- SP (Shock Pack) lanyards are comprised of "tear webbing" which is woven in a manner that allows the webbing to tear when it has a load applied to it. This tearing absorbs a significant amount of downward force under load, reducing injury. This tear webbing is folded and shrink-wrapped into a compact 1 x 2 x 6" (2.5 x 5 x 15 cm) pack that is sewn into the lanyard next to the body connector.
- Certified to CSA Z259.11-05 standards
- Made with a superior grade, heavy-duty 1-3/4" (45 mm) or 1" (25 mm) polyester webbing for maximum strength or 1/4" (6 mm) galvanized plastic coated cable, with tear webbing shock absorber
- A tear-away absorber limits the arrest force to a maximum of 900 lb (4 kN) for the E4 category
- Worker weight of 100 to 254 lb (45 to 115 kg)