PEAKWORKS Cable Anchor Sling - 2 EYE HOOKS
- SP (Shock Pack) lanyards are comprised of "tear webbing" which is woven in a manner that allows the webbing to tear when it has a load applied to it.
- This tearing absorbs a significant amount of downward force under load, reducing injury.
- This tear webbing is folded and shrink-wrapped into a compact 1 x 2 x 6" (2.5 x 5 x 15 cm) pack that is sewn into the lanyard next to the body connector.
- Certified to CSA Z259.11-05 standards
- Made with a superior grade, heavy-duty 1-3/4" (45 mm) or 1" (25 mm) polyester webbing for maximum strength or 1/4" (6 mm) galvanized plastic coated cable, with tear webbing shock absorber
- A tear-away absorber limits the arrest force to a maximum of 900 Ibs (4 kN) for the E4 category or 1,300 lbs (6 kN) for the E6 category
- PeakWorks SP lanyards are available in two categories: E4 (worker weight of 100 to 254 lb [45 to 115 kg]) and E6 (worker weight of 200 to 386 lb [90 to 175 kg])