KEEN CSA Seattle Romeo With Carbon-Fiber Toes
Step up your game with a classic slip-on. With carbon-fibre toes, TPU shank for midfoot support, non-mutilating upper, and slip-resistant outsole. A PU footbed offers all-day comfort and support. CSA-approved.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATEPuncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARDProvides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
- Left and right asymmetrical, carbon-fibre toes
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate - CSA certified
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole up to 572° F / 300° C
- 90° Heel (5/8" Height)
- Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- Elastic side panels for easy on/off
- Removable metatomical PU footbed