KEEN Cincinnati 6" WP Work Boot
This heavy-duty wedge introduces lightweight comfort into a classic style. Carbon-fibre toes and air-infused midsole offer unbeatable comfort while an ESR-rated rubber outsole provides better slip-resistance.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATEPuncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fibre toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) - providing a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning.
- CSA-certified, non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate for underfoot protection