HELLY HANSEN Fargo Flame Resistant Pant
by Helly Hansen
Outfitting employees to be safe from flash fire and ARC explosions starts from the base layer. Employees that wear just outer layers of flame retardant clothing do not maximize the protection that could save their lives, or cut down on burn exposure. Wearing inappropriate FR base layers can lead to devastating injuries in the case of ARC flash. Layering three levels of flame retardant clothing will protect employees on the job and give peace of mind while working.
- 230g/m2 48.5% Kermel / 48.5% FR viscose / 3% Beltron interlock knit
- Flatlock seams.
- Double self fabric cuffs.
- Antistatic, highly resistant to abrasion.
- Fire resistance protection is permanent and will not wash out.
- CAN-CGSB 155.20 Sections 6.1.1; 6.1.2; 6.1.3 and 6.3
- ASTM F 1506 Fully compliant
- CSA Z462 Fully compliant
- NFPA 70-E Fully compliant
- HRC 2. ARC RATING / ATPV 12.2 cal/cm2 as per ASTM F 1959
- HAF 81.1%