DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X200 Tower/Climbing Safety Harness
3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X200 Safety Harnesses are designed with high-quality components that have been developed to enhance the harnesses' safety and comfort while working at height on your job site. The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ Range of full-body harnesses are designed to help achieve optimal fit, function, and efficiency while helping fulfill the safety and performance requirements for the work you do every day.
3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X200 Safety Harnesses are built with 6,000 lbs (2721.55 kg) polyester webbing, nylon/polyester hybrid comfort padding, and robust alloy steel hardware. This harness offers a stand-up back D-ring, which helps with faster and easier dorsal D-ring connections. The anti-slide back D-ring plate design helps reduce dorsal D-ring slide and enables a convenient adapter location for connecting personal SRLs. There are also locking torso-adjustment and quick-connect buckle options available to help your team maintain a safe and comfortable harness fit. As you continue to raise expectations and reach new heights, the 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X200 Safety Harness has been elevated to help climb with you.
- Revolving Torso Adapters help to adjust harness fit with ease and speed, and lock webbing into place to maintain a comfortable and safe harness fit
- Equipped with anti-sliding dorsal D-ring pad to help greatly reduce dorsal D-ring slide
- Integrated easy-link SRL adapter helps you quickly and easily connect and disconnect personal SRLs
- Dual-locking quick connect buckles lock to harness webbing and helps prevent adjustments from slipping
- Automatic stand-up D-ring helps to enable efficient dorsal connections
- Low-profile suspension trauma strap design integrated between harness webbing
- Equipped with auto-resetting lanyard keepers to help with faster and easier parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (RFID) integrated for simplified inventory, inspection, and record management