Blundstone Work Boots Greenpatch CSA Stout Brown For Kick-Off Convenience
People tell us that Blundstone CSA Green Patch is the lightest work boot they've ever worn. All-day comfort even on concrete. Pull-on, kick-off convenience.
- Weatherproof leather from Blundstone is an industry-leading 2.5mm thick yet “breathes” for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- CSA Grade 1 protective toe cap
- Bumper kick-toe styling
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock resistant sole
- Soles suitable for use with under foot temperatures of up to 140oCelsius
- Injection moulded soles – no adhesives to come unglued, nor stitching to rot
- Puncture-resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Deluxe Poron XRDTM footbeds for all day comfort and support
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs that are meant to be used
- Weatherproof elastic that retains its shape
Blundstone boots come in Australian sizing, so please make sure you pick your Australian size when purchasing these boots.
Please check out Blundstone's official size guide here: