3M Particulate Filter w/Nuisance Level Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Relief
The 3M™ Particulate Filter 2097, P100, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces.
The filter works with a wide range of facepieces, including 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series. If used with 3M™ Adapter 502, the filter may also be used with 3M™ Respirator 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series.
This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. The filter also offers nuisance level odor relief from organic vapors that are below the PEL. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government exposure limits, whichever is lower. Do not use for respiratory protection against organic vapors or in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
The 2097 is commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Nuisance odor relief for organic vapor levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. 3M recommended for nuisance level organic vapor relief and for ozone protection up to 10X OSHA PEL
For full product details, please visit 3M product page