3M Multigas/Vapour Cartridge/Filter Combo
The 3M™ Multi Gas/Vapor Cartridge/Filter 60926 P100 may be used for respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde, or hydrogen fluoride, and non-oil and oil particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepiece masks. This cartridge/filter is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Recommended applications for the cartridge/filter include petrochemical and chemical processing. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications.
This cartridge/filter is commonly used in the following industries: utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining, and primary metals.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
- NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders