3M Acid Gas Cartridge
Use in a variety of applications including chemical manufacturing, glass etching, pulp and paper, and laboratories.
When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, or chlorine dioxide, or hydrogen sulfide at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- Acid gas cartridge
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
- NIOSH approved against certain acid gases. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders
For full details on product, please visit 3M product page