WOLVERINE Glacier Ice WP Insulted 6" Safety Boot
The Glacier Ice work boot features Arctic Grip technology from Vibram for grip and performance on wet ice. The rubber lug outsole is made from two different compounds in a wide lug design for maximum surface contact and traction on varied terrain.
The Glacier Ice also features Wolverine’s EPX anti-fatigue technology that brings comfort closer to the foot for all-day support, as well
as a CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe offering lighter weight and better fit. Waterproof full-grain leather upper combined with Waterproof Plus breathable membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper with abrasion resistant heel kicker for extra durability
- Breathable Waterproof Plus membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth
- Wolverine EPX anti-fatigue technology brings comfort closer to the foot and cushions each step
- Ultra-light compression molded EVA midsole for support
- Vibram Artic Grip lug outsole is designed to perform on wet ice
- Cement construction
- Wolverine CarbonMAX uses nanotechnology to produce a strong, lighter, more comfortable safety toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH