Royer Agility 8" Work Boot For Men In Composite Protective Toecap
BEING CANADIAN-MADE IS AT THE HEART OF EVERY ROYER BOOT. THEY WANT TO STAND TALL AMONGST THOSE WHO THINGS RIGHT, AND SET THE STANDARDS HIGH FOR PRINCIPLES ON HOW BOOTS ARE PRODUCED.
MAINTAINING THE STATUS QUO IS NOT AN OPTION - THEY AIM FOR EXCELLENCE. AND ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE REQUIRES HARD WORK, PERSISTENCE AND COMMITMENT TO MAKING THE BEST BOOT POSSIBLE.
Boots made with AIRFLOW lining are waterproof. A microporous membrane laminated to the lining protects the inside of the boot from the infiltration of liquid while ensuring the elimination of sweat
Protective TPU or rubber toecap positioned on the front of the boot (over the leather and toecap) to increase the vamp?s resistance to wear.
- Waterproof full-grain leather
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- Composite protective toecap
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- Protection against electrical hazards
- Comfortable and breathable R-LITE footbed
- Canadian-made ultra-light and metal-free all leather 8 inch boot
- Isolated with 400g of THINSULATE
- VIBRAM ARCTIC GRIP rubber outsole for best grip on wet ice