ROYER 8" Black Leather Work Boot For Men, Waterproof Full-Grain Leather
BEING CANADIAN-MADE IS AT THE HEART OF EVERY ROYER BOOT. tHEY WANT TO STAND TALL AMONGST THOSE WHO THINGS RIGHT, AND SET THE STANDARDS HIGH FOR PRINCIPLES ON HOW BOOTS ARE PRODUCED.
MAINTAINING THE STATUS QUO IS NOT AN OPTION - THEY AIM FOR EXCELLENCE. AND ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE REQUIRES HARD WORK, PERSISTENCE AND COMMITMENT TO MAKING THE BEST BOOT POSSIBLE.
ROYER introduced SHIELDTEX fabric in 2008 when it launched ?the Mother of All Boots? collection. This high-performance fabric was originally developed for the car and motorcycle racing apparel industry. It provides high abrasion and wear resistance while optimizing flexibility and breathability. ROYER is a pioneer in terms of its use in work boots and shoes.
Boots made with AIRFLOW lining are waterproof. A microporous membrane laminated to the lining protects the inside of the boot from the infiltration of liquid while ensuring the elimination of sweat.
Of hybrid construction (injected/cemented), the patented FLX sole is ultraflexible and ultralight. Its flexibility and suppleness, combined with its sturdy Goodyear Welt look, make it a sole in a class of its own.
PARESHOK BUMPER TOE
Protective TPU or rubber toecap positioned on the front of the boot (over the leather and toecap) to increase the vamp?s resistance to wear.
- 8 inch metal-free boot
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- SHIELDTEX abrasion resistant fabric
- Waterproof full-grain leather
- Composite protective toecap
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Light and flexible FLX rubber sole
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- SILVERCLEAR treated TAIBRELLE lining
- Low density PU footbed for added comfort
- Protection against electrical hazards