Weatherproof Keen Hamilton 6" CF WP Work Boot In Woven Midsole Plate
With proven performance, these rugged work boots power you
through your shift. Weatherproof protection, a puncture-resistant midsole, and
reflective safety features help get tough jobs done. Meets CSA Z195-09 GRADE 1
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.GRIPOil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATEPuncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fibre toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- KEEN.KEY-TECH full-length interlocking torsional plate
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- 90° heel
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards