KEEN 6" Lansing Mid Boot
This steel toe work boot keeps you safe on the job. Featuring ESR technology, a puncture-resistant midsole plate, and compression-molded midsole, they're designed for optimal support and comfort on the job.
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATE
- All KEEN Utility puncture resistance footwear meet ASTM-approved puncture resistant standards.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified
- Torsional stability shank (TSS)
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection