IRISH SETTER 6" Crosby WP Work Boot
OUR VENDOR IS EXPERIENCING MAJOR BACKLOG IN THEIR PRODUCTION WAREHOUSE DUE TO COVID 19 - WHILE WE HAVE STOCK, IT IS LIMITED. WE SUGGEST CALLING YOUR LOCAL LOCATION TO CHECK STOCK BEFORE ORDERING
Men’s CSA-approved puncture resistant safety toe work boot with ArmaTec™ protection for abrasion resistance in high wear areas and best-in-class rubber outsole ratings for slip, oil, heat and chemical resistance.
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- This technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Our superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
- This refers to the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approval for protective footwear.
- ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOF
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.