ONO WORK & COVID 19
PLEASE NOTE: AS OF JULY 1ST, FACE MASKS ARE OPTIONAL TO ENTER OUR LOCATIONS - IT IS WITH RECOMMENDATION THAT A MASK IS WORN INSIDE UNTIL YOU HAVE HAD YOUR SECOND VACCATION
Shipping Delays: Canada Post currently estimates 5–14 days for standard shipping. We estimate processing time of 1–4 days before order is ready to be shipped out.
Order Tracking: Tracking numbers may show no movement for up to 10 days. Although this is frustrating, your order is on its way.
Call Volume: We are experiencing high call volume and may not be able to respond to calls or email right away. Thanks for your patience.
Ono's retail locations & online store have remained open during Covid 19 with safety measures in place. We’re following advice and guidance of local health authorities to ensure the safest possible environment for members and staff.
- Number of people inside stores is limited
- Sanitizer stations when entering the store, as well as through out.
- Social distancing guidelines are posted on the floor and walls outside and inside stores
- Lineup areas have 2-meter markers on the floor
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up for members and staff to use
- Staff practice and promote everyday preventive behaviors including frequent hand washing and social distancing
- Common areas including doors, till areas etc are regularly disinfected
- Cleaning processes are enhanced for the entire store
- Plexiglass shields installed at cashier stations
- Fit tests & first aid kit refills are suspended until further notice
- Washrooms are closed to the public