- This Canadian standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear.
- It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards
PROTECTIVE TOE CAP AND
- The boots feature a protective toecap and midsole for offering maximum protection against falling and penetrating objects.
- The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 125 J and a compression at a load of 11121 N (2500lbf).
- The protective midsole is positioned in the sole and penetration is prevented until a force of 1200 N (270 lbf).
- Dunlop boots with a protective toecap and midsole are labelled as Full Safety
Purofort® boots prevent heat loss and offer outstanding thermal properties.
Due to the unique recipe and molecular structure, all Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C.
And even down to -50 °C in case of Purofort Thermo+ boots.
Purofort boots are classified as CI, meaning that the temperature decrease measured at
the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
- By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- The boots are 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions.
FUEL OIL RESISTANT:
- The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily
substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
- The boots offer potection against a wide variety of chemicals.
- The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for
- The boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot
- The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.
- The static dissipative properties of these boots provide a resistance of between 1 MOhm
and 100 MOhm, when applied voltage of 500V for 5 second.
- These boots avoid electrostatic charge and eliminate the risk of electric shocks.