Surrey/Port Kells Location
Full Time Inside Sales Associate
Ono Work and Safety is one of the lower mainland's leading safety equipment and work apparel distributors. We are currently seeking a qualified Inside Sales Representative to join our Surrey sales team. This is a position that will have you servicing industrial, institutional and retail customers.Responsibilities include the following:
- Daily telephone and interpersonal interaction with a large customer base.
- Responding to customers quotations, needs and inquiries.
- Administrative processing of customer orders (i.e. quotations and order entry).
- Sourcing for non stocked items and work order entry.
- Following up and out calling for direct sales.
- Sharing of any interaction and involvement with customers that might require the outside salesperson's attention or may result in additional sales.
- Understanding the goals and concepts of our business and incorporating business goals to achieve sales.
- Working closely with the branch manager, credit, inventory, systems, warehouse, and otherdepartments in the company
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post Secondary Education
- 1-3 years sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- Self-motivated attitude
- Proficient with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well and excel while working with a team or individually
This opportunity offers rapid advancement opportunities, increased income potential, benefits package, a great work environment, no evenings or Sundays, extensive training programs, team building events, store and manufacturer employee purchase benefits. Industrial or retail sales experience an asset. Please email resume.
Surrey/Port Kells Location
Outside Sales Representative Industrial Sales
Ono Work and Safety, is one of Vancouver's leading providers of safety equipment and apparel is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a full time Outside Sales Representative. Based out of our new expanded Pt. Kells location, your responsibility is to provide exceptional customer service, obtain new customers and service existing ones.Duties include:
- Plan daily, weekly, monthly activities.
- Call potential customers to set up demonstrations and on-site visits.
- Attend scheduled meetings to review sales plans, progress, etc.
- Attend training programs to increase product knowledge.
- Complete and maintain monthly reports as assigned.
- Make recommendations and provide quotes.
- Close sales, completing all appropriate paperwork.
- Occasionally deliver supplies and equipment as necessary.
- Education: Post Secondary
- Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years of related industry sales experience
- Training in fall protection, confined space or related fields an asset
- Current valid driver license with a safe driving record
- Hands-on experience with sales including the ability to work with customers and employees
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, motivational, and communication skills (both oral and written)
Compensation includes salary commensurate with experience plus commission. The position also offers a benefits package, advancement opportunities, extensive training programs, store and manufacturer employee purchase benefits. A vehicle, smartphone, laptop, expense account etc. will be provided. Please submit resume.