For use in environments where high visibility and breath-ability are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
- CSA Z96 Class 2 Level 2 jacket, and Class 3 Level 2 suit for high
visibility and breath-ability
- Breathable. Test Method ASTM E96.
- Loaded with premium features for multipurpose applications.
- Fluorescent background colours for excellent daytime visibility
- 2” two-tone silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime
- Waterproof, breathable fabric for all season comfort
- Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
- Stitched and taped sealed seams for 100% waterproof protection
- 2 Way Zipper/storm fly front with throat guard, seals out wind and rain
- Roll-a-way adjustable, detachable hood in collar design for added convenience
- Full-vented cape back for improved air circulation
D-ring access for fall protection harness
- Mesh/taffeta lining for added comfort
Hand warmer side pockets with front cargo pockets and hook and loop closure
- Convenient front radio pocket with exterior badge holder
- Inner breast pocket with zipper closure
- Elastic cuffs with hook and loop take-up straps on sleeves
- Tapered sweep with adjustable elastic drawcord on jacket for added protection
- 2 Mic tabs
Heavy duty suspenders with quick release buckles and crossover
- Hook and loop take-up straps on leg cuffs
- Take-up snaps on overall waist for adjustable fit