COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Special tanning repels moisture for long-lasting waterproof protection.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance for better traction on most surfaces.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY COMFORT SYSTEM
Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock with each step while returning energy back to the foot in key zones, providing more strength and stamina at work.
- Ever-Guard™ waterproof leather
- Composite toe powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Rubberized screen-print toe overlay
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Shock diffusion plate for structural support
- Stable Stride™ technology stability platform
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant plate