COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers superior waterproof protection as well as blood-borne pathogen resistance.
Special tanning repels moisture for long-lasting waterproof protection.
Lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY COMFORT SYSTEM
Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock with each step while returning energy back to the foot in key zones, providingmore strength and stamina at work.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on technology
- Contoured tongue for comfort
- Goodyear® welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Vibram® rubber toe
- Thermolite® 1000g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Dual-purpose top hardware
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Composite safety toe
- Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards for footwear incorporating electric shock resistant soles.