ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and CAN CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers superior waterproof protection as well as blood-borne pathogen resistance.
Special tanning repels moisture for long-lasting waterproof protection.
ELECTRIC SHOCK RESISTANT
Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards for footwear incorporating electric shock resistant soles.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY COMFORT SYSTEM
Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock with each step while returning energy back to the foot in key zones, providing more strength and stamina at work.
- Premium waterproof full grain leather with waterproof membrane
- Alloy safety toe
- Non-Metallic Puncture Plate
- Cold formula outsole with Polyurethane midsole
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiber Glass Shank for Structural Support