We strive to sell the best products available, but sometimes even the best has issues. If an item is not living up to the manufacturer’s stated warranty we will gladly help our customers deal with that item. If you didn't purchase the item from us (you will need your receipt) then we suggest you contact the retailer you did purchase it from or the manufacturer directly. If you are one of our customers please, let us look after you!
If you have a concern with an item, check the manufacturer’s tag or their website to see the definition of their warranty. To help clarify things we have a general definition of the two types of warranties common in this industry.
If a product is labeled as "lifetime warranty," the word "lifetime" refers to the life of the product. It does not refer to your lifetime! It is hard to find any safety-related company which will accept items for warranty which are due to normal wear and tear, modifications, alterations, negligence, damage and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed. All products do have a lifetime. If the stitching blows out on the arm and the garment has seen very little use that is one issue, if the same stitching goes after the item has had 5 years of daily use then that is a very different item. It is worth asking this question to yourself before you go through the expense and effort to see if an item is a warranty claim: “Does this garment owe me anything or have I simply worn it out?”
If a product is labeled as "limited warranty," the company will warranty it for a stated time period which begins the day the product is purchased. For example, if a product has a 1 year warranty and the product was purchased on the 1st of January, 2006, the warranty will expire on the 2nd of January, 2007. If the product fails after that date, the company is no longer obligated to honor the warranty regardless of how much (or how little) you actually used the product.
The Warranty Process from our end
If you have an interest of how the warranty process works from our end, here you are:
- Onowork.com receives the cleaned warranty product and sales receipt from the customer
- Onowork.com contacts the product's company with the problem. Nine times out of 10, the company requires we send the product, at onowork.com’s expense, to the company where the Manufacturer makes the determination whether it is a warranty or not.
- DISCLAIMER: All items Onowork.com sends back to the manufacturer or supplier are for warranty inspection ONLY. We do not guarantee the manufacturer or supplier will repair, replace or credit the item.
- Onowork.com must wait for the company to either repair, replace, credit or return the item. This period of time is about 1-4 weeks from the time we ship the item to the company.
- If the item is deemed to not be a warranty situation but can be repaired the company will contact us with a quote and we will get permission and payment from you to proceed.
- Once we receive the repaired, replaced, credited or simply returned item from the company, we then forward it back to the customer.
Leather/Rubber/Caulk Boot Warranties
Every warranty event is a fair bit of work and expense for everyone. If you have any questions regarding a potential warranty feel free to drop us a line or call us.
To obtain a warranty replacement or repair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-455-0575