Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
- Effective in preventing employees from operating equipment that is need of service
- Provides an area for an authorized personnel to sign off as well as a date line
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury