Extreme working conditions? We have your weatherproof boot. The welted construction resists twisting, helping to protect your foot on uneven surfaces, while micro-glass filaments create a micro-cleat effect, helping increase traction on ice.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN:
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Our oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT PLATE:
All KEEN Utility puncture resistance footwear meet ASTM-approved puncture resistant standards.
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes
- KEEN DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- KEEN POLAR-TRACTION: micro-glass fibers create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction*
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plateÑCSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- 90° heel
- Heat-resistant rubber outsole up to 572°F/300°C
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole