Howard Leight™ TrustFit Pod push-in earplugs are designed with an ergonomic stem and dimpled foam tip so they are easy to fully insert and remove.
- TrustFit Pod push-in foam earplugs can be reused
- The foam earplugs should be cleaned between each use and prior to re-insertion
- Soiled earplugs should be wiped clean with a moist cloth
- Do not use solutions, disinfectants, or chemicals as they may degrade the foam
- Replace earplugs every 5 days, or if foam tip is not soft and pliable, if it is damaged or detached from stem
- TrustFit Pod push-in foam earplugs provide effective NRR 28dB