Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion.
- An ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort
- Lightweight and easy to zip up front zipper
- Attached hood with respirator fit
- Comfort fit design allows for a greater range of motion and fewer blowouts
- Breathable inherent barrier protection against hazardous dry particles, aerosols and non-hazardous light liquid splash
- Excellent abrasion resistance, protects against small sized hazardous particles
- When used with masks and gloves, can help reduce the risk of cross-contamination in pandemic response activities