The Blundstone Greenpatch in Black is one of the lightest work boot on the market. It is loaded with CSA-approved safety in the toes and shanks with chemical-resistant soles. These boots are total comfort from the construction site to grass fields. Only Greenpatch is backed by sturdy values standing firm since 1870.
- Weatherproof leather from Blundstone is an industry-leading 2.5mm thick yet “breathes” for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- CSA Grade 1 protective toe cap
- Bumper kick-toe styling
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock resistant sole
- Soles suitable for use with under foot temperatures of up to 140oCelsius
- Injection molded soles – no adhesives to come unglued, nor stitching to rot
- Puncture-resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Deluxe Poron XRDTM footbeds for all day comfort and support
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs that are meant to be used
- Weatherproof elastic that retains its shape
Blundstone boots come in Australian sizing, please make sure you pick your Australian size when purchasing these boots.
Please check out Blundstones official size guide here: